Who is the data controller?
The data controller for your personal data is Dunique Marbella. Below are our contact details:
- Company Name: NRT MONTEROS MARBELLA, S.L.
- Tax Identification Number (C.I.F.): XB67459685.
- Address: Camí Ca N’ametller 16, Building 1, 5th Floor, Sant Cugat del Vallès (Barcelona) Spain.
- Phone: +34 951 1000 77
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What personal data do we process?
In this regard, we collect the personal information that you share with us through the contact forms on our website, which request identifying information such as your name and surname, your email address, and phone number.
We also process personal data and/or information you provide when you send us an email to the address: email@example.com.
We also collect information that your web browser automatically sends us when you visit our website in order to analyze your browsing behavior and improve your experience. Likewise, we will process your data to comply with legal obligations that may apply.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
Dunique Marbella will process the data for the following purposes:
- Managing and processing your requests for information, questions, or comments about theservices offered through the website, sent through the contact forms on our website.
- Managing the existing business relationship related to our offered services.
- Managing advertising and commercial information mailings through different means toinform customers about the company, its activities, products, services, special offers, promotions, as well as various commercial information documents through different means.
- Managing automatic assessments, obtaining profiles, and customer segmentation based on the information available about them, in order to personalize the treatment according to their characteristics and/or needs.
- Managing the response to the exercise of your rights related to the protection of personal data through the contact email on our website.
- Understanding your browsing behavior on our website to improve our services and products, as well as to show you advertising based on your preferences.What is the legal basis for processing your data?
- We are authorized to process the information and/or personal data you provide when such information is necessary to manage the response to all information requests made through the contact forms on our website based on the consent you provided when completing the contact form.
- Likewise, the legitimate basis for processing your personal data to manage the existing business relationship is the execution of the contract.
- We are authorized to manage your subscription and the sending of newsletters, based on your prior consent granted for this treatment when subscribing to our commercial mailings.
- Likewise, we will process your personal data to understand your browsing preferences and improve your experience on our website, also acting on the legitimate basis of your prior consent for this specific treatment, which can be modified or revoked at any time through the Cookies Policy.
- Similarly, we will process your data to comply with legal obligations that may apply, including, but not limited to, managing the response when you exercise your personal data protection rights.
To whom do we disclose your data?
Your data may be communicated to third parties solely to ensure the provision of the services we offer you. In this regard, Dunique Marbella will not share any personal data without your consent for purposes other than those required, unless there is a legal obligation.
Furthermore, we will not transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area, and in the event that such transfers may occur in the future, you will be informed in advance of such transfer, and it will always be carried out in accordance with Articles 44 to 50 of the GDPR.
How long will we retain your data?
What rights do you have in relation to the processing of your data?
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure, opposition, restriction of processing, and data portability regarding your personal data, or to request more information, you can contact Dunique Marbella by email at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal mail addressed to Dunique Marbella at the address Camí Ca N’ametller 16, Building 1, 5th Floor, Sant Cugat del Vallès (Barcelona) Spain.
Also, if you believe that the processing of your data violates the regulations on the protection of personal data, or if you believe that we have not satisfied your exercise of your rights, you can file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority: www.aepd.es/es.
In any case, before initiating any complaint, we kindly ask you to contact us via email at email@example.com to attempt to resolve any discrepancies amicably.
Accuracy of personal data
You guarantee that the provided data is true, accurate, complete, and up-to-date, and you are responsible for any direct or indirect damage or harm that may result from the breach of this obligation. If the provided data belongs to a third party, you guarantee that you have informed the third party.